AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

To hexx with Ford
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Land_Surfer
Posted 10/29/2006 00:21 (#56067)
Subject: To hexx with Ford

I just read that the highly anticipated '07 Ford Super-Duty pick-ups will not have the all new 6.4l PSD (Ford has just lost another customer). My dealer kept telling me to wait for the '07's and all your 6.0l troubles will be over. For '07, only the F-450 dually gets the 6.4l.

When is this company [Ford] going to learn? I have suffered through 2.5 years of junk in the form of the 6.0l PSD and i'm not dealing with it anymore. I've had to endure the shortcomings of a Ford in order to recieve it's so-called Super-Duty durability and capapcity that certainly is not of the same "DNA" as that of my old '78 high-boy!

For the same price as a Super-Duty, you can get a competitive HD 3/4 ton truck that is actually "finished" out inside and convenient to operate and actually does not require the operator to leave the cab just to lock the hubs in for 4x4 (why does Ford still offer this antiquated feature?).

Therefore, to remain with a similar preferred exterior styling of the Ford Super-Duty, I ordered an '07 GMC with Duramax and Allison tranny. So long Ford, the door has obviously hit you in the rear!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)