AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I need help getting stories from the community
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ekimon
Posted 3/10/2024 18:49 (#10660391)
Subject: I need help getting stories from the community

Hey, so I need help with an English assignment I'm working on. It's supposed to be a photo essay on an issue central to a specific community, and while searching online I came across a few articles talking about the high suicide rates of farmers. I was wondering if anybody on here has been affected or knows anybody who has been affected by this. I wanna know the reason why this might be the case coming from the people who know it first hand, I'd like to share any personal stories or any images you guys might have of people you might have lost due to suicide or just any important pictures you might hold close to you in this assignment. I know this is a pretty grim subject to discuss and ask strangers about online to share but, it would be really appreciated. Thank you

UPDATE: Thank you to everybody who has replied so far with their experiences it means a lot and I appreciate the feedback too! I've decided to attach my personal email here if you'd like to share your stories with me privately instead, also for more context I'm currently a junior in high school, I'm not too familiar with farming apart from videogames lol. I've only dabbled a bit into growing stuff, I grew a small cherry tomato plant last summer and I plan on growing more stuff this year. Again thank you for sharing with me

[email protected]

Edited by ekimon 3/10/2024 23:28
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)