AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

my head hurts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

southforkjr
Posted 3/27/2008 22:27 (#343454)
Subject: my head hurts

I have had quite a bit to deal with over the last 2yrs combine motors blowing up,land selling with wheat on it that I had to have to fill my contract and my combine that I had just bought burning to the ground while I had gone to see about my grain truck and trailor on fire on the side of the road. Its been a tuff situation and as I get started on this yr with all of the things that have happened the last 2 yrs I am having trouble making decisions about what I should do or not do I used have the mindset of just do it. I am afraid that with me not having confidence in what I want to do but 2nd guessing myself is starting to really make my head hurt. I just hope I make the right decisions this coming yr. I have a field that was disked in the fall its kinda ruff but I can plant it like it is or I could make it nice and pretty but if I disk it then i would have to smooth it up and wait on a rain. Farmers all around me are turning dirt I am thinking should I or should I not. I could save with out turning the dirt I can slow the planter down and get by with out having to make it pretty. I think I am going to plant it like it is and be done with it but sure makes me 2nd guess myself by seeing others running full speed and I am sitting and waiting .
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)