AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

o.k. 1987 kw 600 with light problems, i need expert advice
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

halfbaked
Posted 10/14/2006 22:00 (#51600)
Subject: o.k. 1987 kw 600 with light problems, i need expert advice

my clearance lights along with cab lights stay on all the time with the clearance light switch off and key off. the switch was bad or so i thought on the clearance lights so i moved the wires over to the next swtich which was not being used and when i turned the clearance lights on and off they would work. so tonite i had the lights on and they went out so i turned the switch off and waited and turned it back on and they stayed on and would not shut off with the toggle switch, so i pulled the wires ofdf on the back and they still stayed on, so i shut the key off and they still stayed on, i finally unhooked the trailer lights by pulling out the main electrical plug from the tractor to the trailer and pulled the positive cables off before the cab light would go out. i thought at first it was the toggle switch wqas bad so i put a new one on but not original, as the old one has like two different places to hook up not on the same swithch and i bought a aftermarket switch and that seemed to work for about an hour before all this stuff started. what do i look for or where do i start with this mess. thankyou. i hope you guys can understand what i am trying to say here.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)