AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Jimmy Rogers on CNBC
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

djmcountryboy
Posted 3/31/2009 22:20 (#664277)
Subject: Jimmy Rogers on CNBC

Mascoutah, Illinois
Did anyone catch the interview with Jimmy Rogers today on CNBC? Maria Bartiromo was conducting the interview and was asking Jimmy numerous questions about the state of the markets.

1. What is your take on the dollar? "It's going lower and should no longer be the reserve currency. However, I don't know what currency should replace it."
2. Where are you investing? "Commodities, China, and Singapore."
3. You have been long commodities for quite sometime now. "I started buying commodities back in November of 2008 and I am still buying them today."
4. What's your take on agriculture? "The farming industry is the next bull market for 20-30 years and my favorite sector. We are heading back to the days where you have to physically make something to make a living. If you want to get rich Maria, buy a tractor and eventually you will be driving the Lamborgini's just like the folks on Wall Street. The outlook for agriculture couldn't be any brighter."
5. What's your take on the banks? "We should let them fail. You don't put money into a losing proposition. My mother taught me that a long time ago.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)