AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I need four coil over shock absorbers for my sprayer boom. Could use some disc brake pads too.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

tmrand
Posted 6/6/2023 08:28 (#10259064)
Subject: I need four coil over shock absorbers for my sprayer boom. Could use some disc brake pads too.

Southeast Colorado
I've got a Miller Raptor with a 90' boom. That sprayer has been discontinued. I'm sure I could go to a Miller or perhaps other dealer and get the parts I need, since they don't look all that special. But when I've bought parts for this sprayer before they seem really high. The dealer has been good coming up with stuff for me before..........but when I priced brake pads the 4 pads were over $500! And that was a couple of years ago. They're probably much higher now.

Anyway............these shocks are about 22 to 24" long and have 5/8 bolt holes. I'm just thinking Amazon or some other place might have a good heavy coil over shock that would suffice and not be Ag priced.

These brake pads might be a little trickier. But how come I can buy a set for my pickup for 59 bucks..........and have to pay 10 times that for my sprayer? They really don't look all that special either..........but I'm not sure how to look them up other than by my sprayer name and model.

Any good options for either of these repairs I'm needing.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)