AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Bearded Butcher, Whitefeather Meat Shop In Creston, Oh
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dondozer
Posted 1/14/2024 15:54 (#10573948)
Subject: Bearded Butcher, Whitefeather Meat Shop In Creston, Oh

NW Ohio,near Findlay
I mostly post in Machinery Talk, AgTalk Forms in the past years, I think this is my first post in this form. I do know a little about older machinery, and still do farm. I don't do much cooking, do good with microwave on warmups. I do like to grill steaks on Blackstone flat top grill, but still like the old style open flame.
I have been following this YouTube Web site for years, will include link at bottom of post, The Bearded Butchers and their Retail store, White feather Meats In Creston, Ohio. The YouTube Link now has over 2.5M subscribers, and still increasing viewers. They are really good on everything they do, from butchering, cutting meats, explain all kinds of cuts, which I know nothing about. I have never been to the store for meats or all the other products they sell, but plan on going this week. Has anyone ever been there is my question?
Once you start viewing all the different videos on the history of the family owned business, the challenges of the operation, and still expanding. One thing for sure, makes you want a steak when they grill the steaks.

https://www.youtube.com/@TheBeardedButchers
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)