AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Well, couldn't sleep
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 4/4/2024 05:28 (#10693007)
Subject: Well, couldn't sleep

I fell asleep early after my wife fed us supper. Woke up and went back to computer to update DOT numbers for trucks purchased. Then figured just as well do form 2290 headaches. Just got to love the life of passwords, login's, filings. I'm sure glad the government is here to help me be safe and report all necessary paperwork to a A.I. sitting at home desk working for the Feds. Sure, made the roads safer for me and others to travel with all that tax money they get.

Just here checking out the world news, seeing which fester can of worms is going to blow up today. I'm just wondering what grand news will be reported in the livestock sector to mess with our industry in the next two days. Sons and I are going to an equipment auction in town today. Famer selling out for restate development, younger son can't continue because father doesn't want to work a deal. No way son can compete with those land prices to farm it. Just sad to see some of the most productive land in the state of Utah going to get houses on it in a few years. But what's new about that!

Edited by Russ In Idaho 4/4/2024 05:28
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)