AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

CO/NE drone swarms from a few years back
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Original Greaser Bob
Posted 4/13/2024 09:19 (#10705060)
Subject: CO/NE drone swarms from a few years back

Altoona, WI
I'm sure many of us remember the mystery drones that were being seen a few years back. I happen to come across this information on those incidents, probably acquired via a Freedom Of Information Act request. Interesting stuff. Over 50 pages of email exchanges related to this. I can tell you that based on what I read (heavily redacted though) that the F.B.I., local law enforcement agencies, the Air Force, and even NORAD were all in a bit of a tizzy over the whole thing due to the activity taking place so close to Minuteman missile sites in those areas. The Air Force was adamant that the drones were not theirs, were keeping an eye on the situation, and had defenses to utilize if the drones got within their areas.

But the part I found the most interesting was the part I am attaching. They say the drones were dropping AND picking up "potatoes" that they say are used by farmers with center pivots. They even managed to collect some that they had frozen for analysis. Unfortunately, there was nothing more said about what they were able to conclude. I am not in an area where pivots are prevalent, nor have I ever heard of these so-called "potatoes". I am wondering if anyone on here could shed some light on this? I also found it odd that the time of the year this all took place (winter), that anything would be taking place by farmers related to their pivots.

(Drones.1 (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Drones.1 (full).jpeg (95KB - 42 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)