AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Close out ADM trading account?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

coup
Posted 2/6/2024 19:35 (#10611551 - in reply to #10611100)
Subject: RE: Close out ADM trading account?

USA
Heathcliffslocum - 2/6/2024 13:36

I didn't know of this ADM situation until last night. Just curious what everyone's thoughts are. I have friends that lost a lot of money in the MF deal a couple years ago, most got it back but it was a heck of an ordeal. That's something i really don't want to go through or can afford to go through for that matter. Another friend said he pulled some of his hedges and extra money from his account. opinions appreciated.

Been wondering for several years how could get my commission charge lowered. Figured the ADM deal might be an opportunity to try and get it lowered.

After the news first came out about ADM, emailed ADMIS and told them I was considering closing my account and moving my business elsewhere. Didn't take long to get an email back and then a phone call. In the course of the conversation said that looked to me like could save quite a bit on commission if decided to move elsewhere.

Make long story short after a bunch haggling got my commission lowered by a 1/3 . Am not to concerned about ADMIS going tits up and confiscating my $ that are with them.

Edited by coup 2/6/2024 19:36
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)