AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

analyze this......
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

sloughclub
Posted 2/13/2024 05:03 (#10621252 - in reply to #10620278)
Subject: RE: analyze this......

Southern Missouri
I’m sure maybe saying crp props up the land market in times of low commodity prices could be true in your area , but saying it props up land market “here” at any time would be like talking a foreign language to nearly every neighbor I have where my farm headquarters is , there’s not one single acre of it for miles around, most people wouldn’t know what you were even talking about, now 40 miles away close to the big town for our area and where my home is ,you get into some rolling land ,different story , there’s some crp around. But the huge pancake flat precision leveled furrow irrigated area where my farm headquarters is ? Nope

I’ll also say whatever the prairie looking grass covering my little crp piece is , and the 150 ft wide now tree covered area next to any drainage areas,on both sides of those areas ,has made the drainage water coming off that little piece of land to were I would drink it if I was thirsty enough, now back when I was renting it out and the guy was spreading commercial fertilizer every year and spraying herbicide on it a few times a year ? I would have to of been awful thirsty .

This crap is all just my opinion, I’m headed to the farm show .

Edited by sloughclub 2/13/2024 05:14
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)