AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

church manners
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

ndred
Posted 2/7/2010 20:36 (#1063448 - in reply to #1062716)
Subject: RE: church manners

s nd
Don't be too hard on the original poster, as he was talking about total chaos, not just a young one crying a bit. And we all know the difference. We teach the next generation by the example we set, so we try to do what we were taught. Anybody want to tell me their parents were wrong? We don't go to church to get to heaven, but that is where we are taught what we must do to get there. Many don't know. Have you heard the commercial on christian radio where the guy calls heaven and says he has been good, and better than the next guy in life, and they hang up on him two or three times. It's not how you live that gets you into heaven, but beliving in jesus christ as your lord and savior. Period. But that doesn't mean you get to live as you please. Many of my catholic freinds want religion on their terms. Pick and choose what they want out of the religion, and the heck with the rest. I think chuck swindol said we go to church to worship god, but also to encourage one another that our faith is important and to help them on their walk. My support will keep it open so when someone needs it, it will be there.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)