AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Baseball hit distance
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

archie63
Posted 3/15/2024 14:05 (#10666199 - in reply to #10666133)
Subject: RE: Baseball hit distance

Barry County, MI
We bought a jugs years ago in early 90s afor my teams and daughters as they grew older and stronger I just turned it up as fast as it would go and just keep moving them closer to the machine. Then I would never run the machine set to throw down the middle of plate .I made them move in tight to the plate and then back away from plate . just leave machine set in one place . In practice hitting from tee and soft touch . it works for boys and girls Ive had three girls all americans and many all league and one daughter hall of Fame at wayne state and one other players also hall of Fame at wayne state . so it works. and when in highschool I made each daughter hit 75 before they got on the bus. alot of bellyaching some mornings but I am dictator , we did it my way ha ha archie ps don't worry about the teck stuff so much just don't give them anything easy to hit so when if come down the middle they will hammer it . and never pitched anything up only at their knees. My youngest was as good as any I ever coached I turned her around he freshman year in 97 and she and her sister hit one and two in the big league in the grand rapids area league both over 500 daughter that graduated in 97 wone 25 or so games .kids cousin caught her and my freshman played short and we were just another cousin away from state champion ship material the short and cousin catcher played basketball at University of buffolo and liberty in Va I believed. It was a fun time and pretty busy ha ha .
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)