AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

At-home sleep study... Worth it?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

AgAcGuy
Posted 3/16/2024 00:22 (#10666790 - in reply to #10665427)
Subject: RE: At-home sleep study... Worth it?

I’m going to go out on a limb and say I likely have sleep apnea myself but without insurance I’m not going to do a study. About 6 weeks ago my wife was about to murder me due to my snoring and of course bookface heard our conversation and started showing ads for mouth pieces.

We wound trying the zquiet brand mouth piece for me. Being totally honest it made my teeth hurt like hell the first two weeks I wore it but I promised my wife I’d wear it for three and if it didn’t work we’d get our money back. Well after two to three weeks the teeth pain is gone and I haven’t felt more rested on less sleep than ever before. I normally go to bed around 11pm and I’m up at 6am and I’m good to go. But then there are odd days like today where I went to bed at 11pm, woke up at 2:30am and I’m still awake at 12:30am. (I also drove 17 hours today).

Before you buy a sleep study or a Cpap I’d tell you to spend $60 on a zquiet and see what you think.

I feel better rested each morning and my wife says she’s only heard me snore a few times since having it and the days I did happened to be days where my allergies were peaked as well.

Good luck!

Caleb

Edited by AgAcGuy 3/16/2024 00:24
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)