AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

2-Headed Calf
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

boa628
Posted 3/17/2024 22:53 (#10669390 - in reply to #10666075)
Subject: RE: 2-Headed Calf

SWOH
We had a neighbor that had one back in the 40’s, pretty much what you describe. 2 full normal heads but one body. It lived for awhile and he put a sign up along the state route and he charged people that stopped in to see it. Grandpa said a lot of people paid to see it. They had it stuffed when it died and it is still on display at our towns historical society building. They have the head of a three horned bull on the wall next to it. 2 normal horns and 1 right in the middle of it’s forehead like a unicorn.

My 8th grade science teacher had a 2 headed pig preserved in a jar in his classroom, my uncle had called him to come get it at our place before I was old enough to be in school. He found it alive right after it had been born but it only lived a few hours. I found a 2 bodied pig when I was doing chores in the farrowing house a few years after I graduated high school, but it was dead when I found it. 1 head, 2 front legs but the body split into 2 bodies right behind the shoulders and it had 4 back legs.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)