AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Chat GTP disappointing
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Chris
Posted 3/23/2024 12:43 (#10676628 - in reply to #10676417)
Subject: RE: Chat GTP disappointing

East central Iowa

I've experimented quite a bit with different AI programs and my impression is they aren't as impartial or honest as people say or believe. 

I gave a couple of AI programs a problem, if a certain number equal 2 other numbers and one of them is 40 and the other I think is in this list which number in the list added to 40 makes the number I am looking for.  One said it wasn't on the Internet, the other gave me a number, BUT that number wasn't in the list!

I also asked if 1+2 = 4 then what does 3+4 equal?  It's a common type of i.q. question, below is the AI answer.

If 1 + 2 equals 4, then it implies that the arithmetic being used does not follow traditional rules. In that case, we can't assume that 3 + 4 would equal 7. Without further context or information, it is difficult to determine what 3 + 4 would equal in this non-traditional system.

When it comes to programing I've had hit and miss success.  In one instance I was trying to make a macro in Excel and after repeated attempts and failures I gave up.  Each time the AI was polite and pretended it realized where the error was, but was unable to create anything that worked.

I've also found it's often completely wrong.  It said John Deere was buried in a small town and he isn't. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)