AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Oregon shutting down small farms to protect the people
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 3/28/2024 07:23 (#10683690 - in reply to #10683250)
Subject: RE: Oregon shutting down small farms to protect the people

Just wait for incremental creep. It is a common practice when wanting to outlaw anything to do it in steps. In this case the big operations are the easy targets. There were very few of them to fight back. In fact, I’m sure a lot of small family farms welcomed and wanted those regs. Now that the rules are accepted why should a small farm be allowed to bypass the rules? The general public will want to do their part and support those rules. Later still, the family garden or even any fenced in animal might be the target. After all, who should be allowed to confine, control, and profit from the life of any animal?

Unfortunately that is the type of slippery slope that often goes ignored and anyone that suggests that is ridiculed. Even though it is happening right in front of our eyes.

Some have asked why mention Bill Gates. I believe it was said “I can see Bill Gates pushing this in all states”. Anyone that does even a minute amount of research will find that people like Bill Gates are often acting behind the scenes by funding things like this through some sort of global initiative that sounds good and makes people feel all giddy about doing the right thing. If it isn’t Bill Gates it will be funded and some pockets lined for pushing this by some other elite who will never ever live without eating what they want to.

Edited by havin’funfarming 3/28/2024 09:22
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)