AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

well wasnt expecting that
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Shimmy1
Posted 4/16/2024 19:17 (#10709229 - in reply to #10709201)
Subject: RE: well wasnt expecting that

Central ND
Burdick - 4/16/2024 19:01

Took out a 15 year mortgage 15 years ago made the last payment in feb. It made my credit score go down because I no longer have a mortgage the land notes dont count I guess but what was I supposed to do the loan was at the end of its term. I guess the last 15 years of paying on time dont count for anything now.

Couple years ago, I opened a Runnings credit card on Black Friday to get 20% off a purchase, and $100 in gift cards. The application gave me a $7800 limit card to use at Runnings. I had to put that initial purchase on the card, and never used it again. When I opened this card, my score took about a 30 pt hit, but I gained it back within 2 months. Last fall, the account was automatically closed for non-use. The next month, my credit score dropped 80 points, and in the 6 months since, I've gained back 15 points. Have not had a late payment, or changed current credit usage at all.

The loss of the $7800 credit line caused my usage to jump to like 70% because of one of those 0% interest for 6 years purchases that is basically a credit card. No way am I just going to pay off $14k right now when they're going to let me have that money interest free for the next 4 years.

Edited by Shimmy1 4/16/2024 19:18
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)