AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

well wasnt expecting that
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 4/17/2024 02:51 (#10709588 - in reply to #10709201)
Subject: RE: well wasnt expecting that

Burdick - 4/16/2024 18:01

Took out a 15-year mortgage 15 years ago made the last payment in Feb. It made my credit score go down because I no longer have a mortgage the land notes don't count, I guess but what was I supposed to do the loan was at the end of its term. I guess the last 15 years of paying on time don't count for anything now.

CONGRADULATIONS SIR!!!!!! On burning that mortgage. I tell my offspring my wife and I would have been out of debit by age of 55 easy. But we choose to help them get started in farming and ranching and the easier way was for us to help them. Just like the same help we got from our parents.

I remember having a discussion with a banker when building a home. They approved me for a construction loan, but when it came time to roll it over in a long-term mortgage the loan officer made the comment, by looking at your tax returns you don't make enough money to service this debit. I looked at him and replied yes, I pay good money for a CPA for those tax returns to look like that. He was dumbfounded, he had no reply for me.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)