AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Right spot and miller sprayer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Boomer24
Posted 5/8/2024 16:36 (#10733444 - in reply to #10733407)
Subject: RE: Right spot and miller sprayer

SESD
I haven't installed or used the Righspot system so this info may or may not work for you. On the old DC Liquid and new L2 systems all you need to get the mech boom valves to open/close is a target rate and autoswath off, might need the key on but machine doesn't need to be running. With your master on each section switch/button the machine has should open/close the boom valves or nozzles assigned to it. The boom valves I'm used to checking are the big ones you can hear from the cab or see the yellow indicator turn. From what I've read the Rightspot Hub and valve control modules are after the boom valves and I'm not sure how they talk to the individual nozzles. Now if you have the machine running, the product pump going, manual mode or manual speed entered, autoswath off and everything and product should be coming out of the nozzles then I'd double check the configuration or controller setup. I'd also double check install instructions, they're usually pretty thorough, but specific on which directions some of the CAN cables go. Without more details I'm figuring all the master switches in the sprayer are on, agitation valves are shut or other mechanical things are in order and the sprayer was confirmed to worked previously.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)