AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Just want NAT machinery readers to notice this....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

c_mayer
Posted 5/11/2024 07:11 (#10736485 - in reply to #10735501)
Subject: RE: Just want NAT machinery readers to notice this....

Jeffersonville, OH
Really appreciate the posts everyone. I'm not trying to change the world, just offer assistance where I can, if I think I have information that might be helpful.

I have learned from our techs at the dealership in my 25 years, and learned the hard way in other cases, and there are lots of ways to skin cats in repair work, and even more when diagnosing problems. We try to do things practically, and affordably. I am fortunate to have techs that have worked with our family for 30-40 years, and counting, and I hope I can learn enough from them to try and teach the younger ones we have found over the years. I need a couple more of those too!

I can say that I get quite a few phone calls from the Ag Talk crowd, sometimes to my Parts guys chagrin since they are asking about something I've posted and they have no idea what the caller is asking about until they come find me, and I hope we are providing the same level of service we try to provide to anyone who walks in or calls from anywhere in the country.

If I can find the info, I'll share it.
Thank you all
Chris
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)