AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Burns
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 7/14/2024 10:33 (#10810423 - in reply to #10805763)
Subject: Laura Spath

Pittsburg, Kansas

Here is another one I do not listen to often, although my wife is subscribed to her channel. Again, just listen to the first two minutes and see if it is interesting enough to watch more or the whole thing. Not everyone needs to do what she has done. But I wonder if there is not a small subset of people that would benefit from what she has done. We are not all alike and not all need the same thing as far as dietary needs. If a person agrees with that, then it also means that people on the fringe may need something different from the norm. Laura has seemed to have met that need for what she needed. Just a little longer than when my wife and I changed our diet (we changed ours five and a half years ago).

I can relate to her on moderation and addiction. It is one area I am very careful about. I am all too familiar with how an "exception" can easily go from once a year to once a month to once a week to daily. I have to be careful of sweet tasting things. They cause me to crave more.

The advantage to listening to someone like her that seems to be on the fringe of human dietary needs, it gives a person a range to think about. Will some aspects of what is working for her work for me??? It raises possibilities a person may have never considered before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_HoSI4fVHU

Some of the comments below the video are often interesting.

Edit: I can also relate to her comments on hemorrhoids. What once were a problem I was considering seeking medical attention and had mentioned to my doctor on several visits, simply eventually went away. Another benefit of dietary change that I forget to mention most of the time till I am reminded of once having the problem.

Edited by John Burns 7/14/2024 10:50
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)