AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tetnaus
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

CMN
Posted 7/15/2024 10:25 (#10812170 - in reply to #10812017)
Subject: RE: Info and a link

West of Mpls MN about 50 miles on Hwy 12
Interesting information in your link. It reads like there is no cure for Tetanus, and it reads like Tetanus infection and the treatment for Tetanus after a person has contracted Tetanus has waaaaay more risk than the vaccine.

I'm around fertile soil and manure quite frequently, and 99% of the time I do a very poor job of cleaning all cuts, scraps, and puncture wounds, so I guess I'll make my informed choice to stay current with a once every decade vaccine booster in an effort to not contract Tetanus infection...thanks for the informative reply and link.

As for staying current with a TDAP booster...iafter doing some further research, it reads/sounds like Tetanus, (lock jaw) Diphtheria, and Pertussis (whooping cough) are infections I do not want to experience, and I can get a TDAP booster at one of our local pharmacies for around $40.00...the shot is considered preventative care under Obamacare so as long I pay my BCBS premium the booster is "free" if I show the pharmacy my insurance card...thanks again for the informative reply and link.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)