AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Deere Field Reprogramming Help needed, 2600 monitor, reboot continuous
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

4wdaaron
Posted 7/17/2024 20:56 (#10815643 - in reply to #10814556)
Subject: RE: John Deere Field Reprogramming Help needed, 2600 monitor, reboot continuous

Northern Indiana
Too large of cards can cause long load times at boot up, but not always

Nothing wrong with a 4gb card, just don't try to store more than about 500mb of mapping data on it

Sounds like you need the dealer to do a factory reprogram, or send your display to reman

shulerfarm - 7/17/2024 07:07

For 17 years I have been formating the cards to FAT32 (JD dealer told me this) with no issues but will try FAT. Also have been using 4 GB cards for 15 years with no issues. I will try putting the reprogram data on a 256 MB card and try it. Also have some 1 GB cards to try.
I tried the monitor again with my full farm data on a 4 GB card and it booted up just fine. 5 days ago it would not boot up with out looping back to shutdown no matter how many tries. Inconsistent.

What are the symptoms when you use a card too large for this monitor? I was told don't go over 4 GB years ago. I download and format at least once a year with no problems. I have had if you don't clean these card out , the monitor can not keep up with the machine. Spraying with 4730 it would be locked up or painting would be a full pass behind. Clean card, no issue.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)