AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Agsense on pivot
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 7/19/2024 16:18 (#10817957 - in reply to #10817468)
Subject: RE: Agsense on pivot

East Central, Nebraska
i really like agsense and have been with them for years. it got a little annoying here lately with them getting bought out by valley. i was a direct customer of sorts for a lot of years then all the sudden one day they pushed my account to a valley dealer i had never dealt with before, then now as time has gone by the last couple years the valley dealer will occasionally say 'you need to call them directly'. i don't get it.

their app crashes about everytime i use it so it has became a routine to swipe out of the app every time i get done with it sometimes when i am doing something i have to swipe out and close it just to send a command to a different pivot while only being in the app a couple minutes. with all that said on the flip side my brother wants to take a hammer to his fieldnets and would like to strangle the guy in charge of that app so life probably isn't that bad for me.

overall i am very happy with agsense. i have field commanders mostly, some icons, have a few aquatracs, have had some crop links in the past. the apple app could be improved but if that means raising subscription costs i am perfectly fine with it all.

if your wanting to start pumps and start pivots from the phone remotely sometimes the field commander isn't great for that but monitoring, stopping, end gun control, rain buckets and some other tasks are easily ran and economically cost effective with a field commander.

i am a diy'er and agsense has always been excellent putting install instructions and manuals on their website. that is huge for me. helped the brother try to install a fieldnet on an older system last year and called into support and they treated us like we are idiots and the install instructions are top secret and we don't have the security clearance to see them?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)