AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What's Your Least Favorite Driving Habit?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Ray (ecks)
Posted 6/12/2010 22:23 (#1234865 - in reply to #1217971)
Subject: RE: What's Your Least Favorite Driving Habit?

I can agree with all that has been said above, but I have a couple more to add.

Around here we have people who will swing out in another lane to pass our impliment that is 18 to 20' wide and takes up half the other lane, then they will immediately slide back into the lane in front of the impliment and turn on their left hand turn signal (maybe) and start slowing down to turn off the highway as if they forgot about all of the steel behind them that they just passed. More than once I've been very lucky to glance to my left and barely see the tail lights on a car slowing down and maybe even having to stop because of oncoming traffic while my machine is about to crash into the back of their car. I would say that most of them pulled off the road and went on without any knowledge that they almost lost the back of their car.

My all time favorite complaint is the 16 year old girl driving a Mercedes convertable her Daddy gave her on I-435 in Johnson County Kansas. They are so busy talking on the phone and painting their nails that they have no frickin clue as to what they are doing or that there are even other cars on the road because they are important.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)