AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Engine oil on cat
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Newguy
Posted 10/31/2010 00:07 (#1415087 - in reply to #1412988)
Subject: Loony tunes!

Renville Minnesota

I read your post when there was 2 reply's.   Read the first one and it was exactly what i would have wrote, but no need, was already done.

Read the 2nd reply and laughed my butt off!   Yup, it was funny, meant to be funny, and was.  Never would I have thought the poster would seriously torch a cat on purpose, yup, that would be sick and twisted.

Many of you fellers are older than me, so hear this.

I KNOW you grew up watching sylvester, foghorn leghorn, TOM and Jerry.....  And I know youve seen the coyote run over by the train, slammed in the ground by huge rocks, Tom electricuted so bad his bones were showing,.........ya git my point?

How about the 3 stooges?   Was that stuff funny?  Or sick twisted human rights voilations?  I thought it was funny stuff.

Cmon now, laugh a little, remember the good times, believe in the good of people here.  I highly doubt a guy who would light up a cat on fire would be a member of our group, and actually suggest it be a great idea....... Here on Agtalk, no way, this group of people just "aint" that way, never has been, never will.

Tomorrow is Sunday, go to church and get over this crap.

And from the bottom of my heart, I truly hope the kitty gets cleaned up.   Dawn would be my first choice.

Wife likes the dog, I like the cat (cat never leaves the house, dog is inside 23.8 hrs of the day)  Yup, were that annoying couple without children, aside from the big furball my wife gave birth to 6 years ago (he's in the socks over on the left)

Ok,,,,,, That was a joke about how my wife treats our dog, its ok if some do not think its funny, it may not be......but do I really have to start explaining my humor to you folks who want to hurt a guys business for attempting to make some laugh?

Brian Schmidt

Peace out!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)