AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Syengenta agri sure rw 604 the next star link !?!?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

GSC11
Posted 9/16/2007 12:16 (#204565 - in reply to #204409)
Subject: Re: Syengenta agri sure rw 604 the next star link !?!?

I can see from your post and questions that Monsanto does NOT tell their dealers the TRUTH
1) Monsanto did not recall RR alfalfa until a US court ruleing came out demanding that they pull the product basically due to short cuts taken durring the approval process.
2) Monsanto has released almost all of their traits PRIOR to Japaneese approval. If you do not believe me I have the research done and can provide release date and approval date by Japan. Also if it were not for Monsanto releasing their traits prior to EU approval then maybe more of our products could go to the EU. And by the way as of today the Monsanto Tripple Stack and the new VT ( which by the way is an old gene inserted in a maner that other companies have already been using) are NOT APPROVED in the EU.
3) From what I can find out Agrisure RW (mir 604) is approved in Japan but not in the EU ( Just like Monsanto Tripple Monsanto VT and Hurculex )
So I respectfully ask you to look up the release dates vs the approval dates and ask your precious Monsanto to tell you the WHOLE TRUTH and get off the Syngenta Bashing they did not do anything that Monsanto has not already done.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)