AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

KSU MAST Program
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Greywolf
Posted 11/15/2007 08:41 (#238505)
Subject: KSU MAST Program

Aberdeen MS
Not really sure exactly where to put this. It's not machinery, it's not really crops, but it is Ag business. The Forum page is loaded with the bickering and all the OT subjects, so I'll stick it in here.

I just went through the intro for the MAST program and want to publicly say Thank You to KSU and staff for putting this program together. I'm looking forward to attempting to step up to the plate for the challenge it will offer over the winter and attempt to reap the benefits after completion.

In particular, I think the thanks has to go to Terry, Kevin, Rodney, Sarah and Art, for the time spent in putting their knowledge and expertise forward for the rest of us to share. And last but not least, Alicia for having to put up with us throughout the winter for what I am sure will be many times small mole hills that will appear to be mountains to many of of the participants.

Just meeting the participants and the sharing the knowledge in the last 2 days has justified half of the cost, and I have no doubt the 2 day exit in March will justify the other half. Everything in between now and March will be a "freebie" as to what may/will be garnished from the program.

On a side note, it is humbling (and somewhat scarey) when you introduce yourself to the group, and immediately it is mentioned by faculty that "Bruce is Greywolf from Agtalk." I'm still not sure how I need to take that intro (winking at Terry....LOL).

Again, my heart felt thanks to KSU and staff for this opportunity.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)