AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Soybean Seed Prices
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

JDH SE IA
Posted 11/29/2007 16:39 (#248917 - in reply to #248823)
Subject: RE: nutech guy?

Burlington, IA
There just has to be at least one in every crowd. What kind of controversy are you trying to start??? For your information, we both work for/with the same company, but we come from different sides of it. Gary's comments made me wonder, particularly since I wasn't aware that there was a precedent in existence, and one I've never dealt with, working under different circumstances. This was a mini-conversation between Gary and I, although in hindsight, perhaps I should have e-mailed him, as I had no intent to hijack the thread.

As far as bending the rules is concerned, if you had ever bothered to read ANY of my past posts, you'd know that I've always been upfront and forthright in my posts about who/what I am, and who my affiliation is with, particularly if it's a seed related thread I'm posting to. Anyone here who has read any of my past posts knows that (I'll say it again, for the record.) I'm a sales mgr. with NuTech Seeds, from the AgSource Seeds side of the merger. There are some on here who know that quite well. There was no attempt to bend the rules here, and this was no attempt at either advertising, or sales. I was responding to Gary's post with a question of my own to Gary. And as I said, it certainly seems permissible to me to me to answer a non-generic question. The original question that Gary responded to, concerned NuTech, which is a specific question, not generic. Better to have information 1st hand, if possible, than 2nd, 3rd, or 4th. A good example would be with Headline. If a BASF rep were available to post on here, for instance, he could probably clear up a lot of questions, instead of conjecture. But, there would probably be some people giving him grief for that, too.

If you don't like what I post, then for Pete's sake, put me on your block list! I don't recall Monsanto Jim catching much grief, (Maybe my memory is too short) in fact, I think many appreciated his input. And his affiliation was well known.

Sheesh!!!!

JDH
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)