AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Pictures
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> FAQ & SupportMessage format

Von WC Ohio
Posted 7/21/2012 14:32 (#2498347 - in reply to #2498125)
Subject: Re: Pictures

What issues are you having ?  I think there may have been something that was allowing larger pictures to be posted some of the time but the limit is now in effect again if you are uploading them. If linking them from a photo hosting site there is not a limit.

There are size limits for pictures being uploaded here.(You need to get it down to around 100kb or so for uploading to Ag Talk)

I wrote a couple  image resizing tutorials showing how to use these 2 free programs which include screenshots of what you should see and how to go about it. These are for the XP operating system others should be similar. 

The Microsoft power toy tutorial you need to click the "power toys" tab and select image resizer after clicking on the Microsoft link inside my tutorial.

Blue Five Pix resizer tutorial

Once you have an image resized then follow the steps in the image tutorial which is here and again it has screenshots of what you should be seeing.

To upload pictures here you will need to scroll down to the section marked
"Uploading an attachment from your computer." and follow the instructions there.

You can also embed pictures that you have hosted on other photo sharing sites on the web without resizing.  That is the first part of the image posting tutorial marked.
"Embedding an Image into your post using the HTML editor."

It may seem confusing and complicated but it will get easier the more you do this. Many other folks have mastered this and I'm sure you can also.

If all else fails email me your picture and I will post it for you. My email address is in my profile just be sure and remove the NOSPAM part if it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)