AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I am a landowner , I inherited it,
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

quest
Posted 7/18/2006 01:22 (#27604 - in reply to #27433)
Subject: exactly my thoughts.

you are exactly the type I like in a renter and also the poster plowboy that spent 10 hours polishing wheels, I'm in auto sales , I get to meet all kinds.
If I have 2 new identical trucks on lot, one dirty one shined, I will assure you 100 % of buyers will pick the one that is shined. Even some of the above posters that says looks ain't important watch which one they pick.

I got 2 daughters and just like a farm I don't want someone to use them for a season before getting or trying to get paid.
They are getting the wedding license first. Only then can the other stuff start.

As to wealth , yes a few people that run poor equipment have a big bank account, very few. I f you look at the guys buying land these days most have pretty good equipment, when they come in to buy a car or truck they don't even bother to ask about financing. It could be borrowed from bank.

I want you to know a good image( that also means your reputation) will do lots for you even young farmers starting farming. Some of you post pictures of tractors with your names on here or in magazines. I ain't seen one yet that isn't clean or neat farmstead for that matter.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)