AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Prices of this and that,,,blah, blah , blah
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

bigdog
Posted 1/7/2008 10:40 (#277673)
Subject: Prices of this and that,,,blah, blah , blah

ND
Everyone is so worried the peasants er farmers, might have a penny in their pocket.Well people,,I'm here to tell you, if you have had half a brain, half your life, there is tons of money floating around in this economy. I am from a family of 11. In my family, I have doctor, accountant, nurses, teachers,engineer,computer greek, laborer,frito-lay guy, government employee, insurance agent. All these people have real money. Of all of them, the teacher and the farmer..me, make the least net take home. The whole family thinks I'm nuts or we farmers are nuts.Heck a welfare milker in this county makes almost $17 per hour if he/she have 3 kids and work the system only. This is mostly farm bill money. Most of the broke people or economy are the people that just spent the come or got plastic wealth.Our food is cheap, unfortunately or fuel is cheap......our beef is cheap,it takes a pile of money to live today, and it takes a bank full to grow a crop. Of the above jobs, most of them just need to get to work,and their equipment is provided.Their overhead was some college loans,some not,,maybe it was just our conservative upbringing but I just can't grasp all this crying about how bad it is for the media types. They need to grow some nads.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)