AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Prices of this and that,,,blah, blah , blah
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

bigdog
Posted 1/7/2008 11:16 (#277701 - in reply to #277688)
Subject: Re: Prices of this and that,,,blah, blah , blah

ND
I am not all that great at typing what is rolling around in my noggin, glad you guys got my point. Teachers have a nice schedule, and alot of responsiblity,but with kids getting like they are I really pity teachers. I help coach at the school,so now you know i must really hate good paying jobs...lol.That has been an education and i tend to weed the bad ones out pretty fast, but i don't want to waste "that valuable time" lol. Car wash for me , I can see it coming.
SC...please let us in on the top secret tip,,course, we know you will have to kill us if you tell us. OR you can be schultz and" know nothing".
On another note,, there is alot of millionaire farmers,,I am --==if you count outgoing yearly expenses. I have some many generational neighbor farmers,, and those people play at a different table then me. More power to them. Money makes money. I am not gonna bad mouth them ,they were dealt a much better hand to start with and becuz of hard work and good management will keep adding to it.They trade millions of dollars of machinery a year. Really doubt they will work the car wash, but I may be able to wash their car.

Edited by bigdog 1/7/2008 11:19
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)