AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

-17k jobs! LOL
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

rodrod5
Posted 2/1/2008 09:23 (#298294 - in reply to #298279)
Subject: Re: -17k jobs! LOL

Lubbock, Texas
I wonder.....just wonder slightly......if you do not actually toss out these post to gauge the reaction of some of the more level headed and sensible members in this forum

and your method of posting is not designed to bring out their most passionate feelings....so you can see where they really stand.....then make your trades based on those comments

otherwise you have been pretty wrong so far on some pretty loudly proclaimed positions.....I think a real world loss would tone down someone

I also wonder if you are not someone that has crossed over from some day trading and is ready to put his big boy pants on in the Futures Markets.....I think the Futures Markets are what separates the pump and dumpers/day trader hot shots from their big boy panties....and sends them back to day trading

there are a lot of pretty sizable farmers on this forum and probably many more lurkers......but I think even if they all blinked the futures markets can do crazy things and blow the pump and dump schemes right out the window

I hope you are really who I originally described and soon you might find some other method of judging the feelings of the farmers without silly over the top circus type post....hell just try asking like all the others that get opinions and information
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)