AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

-17k jobs! LOL
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

rodrod5
Posted 2/1/2008 09:50 (#298336 - in reply to #298304)
Subject: Re: -17k jobs! LOL

Lubbock, Texas
small gains in futures can make big gains and losses....everyone knows this.....but this is also the problem with the hypster post you make.....one small blip of new and unknown information.....can cause the exact opposite move of what all your hype suggest....which leaves the hypster approach useless

and someone who is in for BIG positions to capture the profits of very slight moves hourly ect......would not have time for the hypster post....even before open

unless you were "sharpening your game face" and again trying to raise true feelings....are they really flaming my A$$ today.....or are a few hedging and finally showing it...then you dive into a few early trades and try and be out by noon...go for a nice lunch

interesting none the less.....you can't possibly be making all the trades you claimed before.....if so I would be changing my methods fast...and if you truly have the deep pockets to ride those through....again a daily hypster will not help your positions...because world markets don't change on web hypsterness
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)