AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

F W I Worth
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Rich
Posted 2/1/2008 14:12 (#298592 - in reply to #298581)
Subject: Re: F W I Worth

Kansas
I read your link about the bankruptcy.

1: It was tried to be financed solely by business and no outside entrepreneur moneys.
2: The Jersey Plant was only 30 percent built and was over budget by the price of raw materials........building materials.

Near as I am gathering reading that article. It was depleted funds by building costs more than opertating costs and the pockets were not as deep as they had originally thought.

To be honest, I'm not seeing anything in there at all about loosing money because grain prices are to high to turn a profit.

What you better get concerned about is if the gov't decide to lift the tarriffs on the brazilian ethanol. Currently the tarriff is about equal to the blenders credit so they do not enjoy the profit from it. Brazil since using sugar cane, can make ethanol alot cheaper than the usa can from corn and if Brazil floods our market with ethanol even with the blenders credit our american plants are going to feel a pinch.

Where is this article your reading that states our gasoline supplies are higher than ever right now? I'm pulling gas out of my barrels at contract price from last spring cheaper than it is now at the pump. Winter butane added it shouldn't be that big of aprice diff if we really have gas surpluses. Especially considering the low run murmur out is 4 dollar gas this summer.

Can you link me to the article your reading about the gas supply currently AT?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)