AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

fertilizer prices in AUS
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Ham
Posted 2/14/2008 20:34 (#309851 - in reply to #309738)
Subject: Id suggest....

Blvd d'Espair Bowhill, Sth Aust
Id suggest you put something to that effect in your profile ( your location). The guys who read the threads like to have some idea where posters are from.
It is of interest to me where you are from more closely, but for most people here knowing you are from Sth Australia is plenty close enough. FYI I'm located in the Mallee. ( Murraylands) And there's a few other Croweaters from various areas lurking around.

You've seen the mapdots some guys use to show where they are from ? That's a good idea, and i did use one for a while, but decided eventually to go with the Aust flag. If you'd like a mapdot but are not comfortable with how to do it, i can do a few for you to choose one from if you'd like.
Or not, as suits you.
But I'll need an email address to send to, and i would need a more specific location.

I haven't bothered with the Google map location page, but that's available too, if you'd like..

I can be reached at [email protected]. That is an old address that will soon get shut down, so tell me if there is something there for me to collect.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)