AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Foliar applied 10-34-0 on soybeans
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

NE Soil Builder
Posted 2/15/2008 20:57 (#310794 - in reply to #310750)
Subject: Re: Foliar applied 10-34-0 on soybeans

nebraska
sure thing 1066, i will sure try and help all I can. This "claim that a few folks say" is backed up by the best soil sciencist of all time or at least the 20th century. His name was William Albrecht. And he studied at the University of Mo. @ Columbia. I believe his tests plot were named the Sanborn plots...and he researched soil for like 30 yrs or more. But, there are folks that read this forum that know quite a little about what I am visiting about too. And more and farmers are finding out that we are just doing our studies too. My best advice guys, is to look for his books ie, The primer, ...Enter without knocking. and others If I remember correctly like Charlie Reams, Mr Scow, (I cant remember his first name) Chuck Walters too I think. I am not a sciencist nor an engineer, dont know how an airplane works completly, but I know if I get on one here in nebraska, and get off the same one in Tampa Fl., I can prove I am where I am. But dont quite know how...does that make any sense? The same is true with the soil. After reading these books, and then using products that a lot say are fairy dust foo foo etc,I can sit right here and laugh at those because YOU CAN'T MESS WITH NATURE PERIOD.  You must work with nature, and she will pay you dividends. We need to use common sense. If a cow is in a pen, can't get out and we feed her moldy hay, every day, what will she taste like? I mean, will she be tender and juicy like a critter fed only healthy hay, grass or good corn? I really doubt it. my point is thoug she can only eat what we as humans want her to eat, not what she knows what to eat.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)