AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Spreading fertilizer and then heavy rain
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

agger802
Posted 2/17/2008 16:33 (#312155 - in reply to #311061)
Subject: RE: Spreading fertilizer and then heavy rain

NE MO & W IL
I have a financing program set up through them. Basically, I call in an order, they apply the product, and charge it to my loan program through the retail company. When I went to settle up my account last month, I realized it had not been charged for the order, that's when I found out it didn't get spread. So technically, it wasn't paid for yet because it had not been charged to my account. I specifically wanted it spread in October because I knew the price was going to keep going up.

Update...they got it spread this week and we are still going back and forth on price. They are supposed to meet me in the "middle". I checked on the farm yesterday and they forgot to spread one of the fields, so now we'll get into it on that aspect. I took tons of pictures of the field that did not get spread. It's pretty obvious when your putting down around 180 pounds of product for each product (DAP and Potash). The funny thing is, the retailer said it was all done. This was all VRT, so there should be an as-applied map if they spread it. Our next conversation will be interesting.

Thanks for the replies.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)