AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Snake Oil? StollerUSA Bio-Forge
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Hay Hud Ohio
Posted 2/23/2008 20:22 (#317677 - in reply to #317560)
Subject: RE: StollerUSA Bio-Forge

SW Ohio
First off let me say I have never tried it, know nothing about it.
I first met Jerry Stoller about 25 years ago at a small meeting put on by the local co-op. I think Denny Wildman was there too(anybody ever heard of him?) Jerry really impressed me as someone that knew what he was talking about, and understood and worked with the fine details of plant growth. The meeting we had was dealing with a nitrogen product that contained calcium and other micros, which at the time was uneconomical for row crops. His previous work at that time was with fruit and vegetable guys that were dealing with VERY high value crops and were willing to spend $$$$to get healthier-better-prettier-etc...etc. Some of his work was south of the US border and he could try things that were eh.. not "in the box", where I think he could tinker till he found something that worked (led by his plant chemistry curiousity). If his company is still viable it cannot be because he has steady stream of suckers willing to gamble $20/acre on a test plot.
This is not an endorsement for his products, just an opinion.

I too would like to find some snake oil if it would get me more $$ back, given the "new plateau" we are in now.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)