AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

USDA extends ag census deadline
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

95h
Posted 3/28/2008 12:10 (#343871 - in reply to #343817)
Subject: Na, your not alone Brad,,,

Kittitas Co. Wa. State

I finally got around to filling it out. (sortaLaughing

What really chaps my @$$ is how come Agriculture is the only Business the Government want's (demands) to know what every business is doing.  I fear the information will only be used to some how break it off in our 6 when it's politicially expedient.

If Agriculture has to tell the Government what they spend, make etc.. Why doesn't Monsanto, John Deere, Oil Companies, and every other input cost have to report to the Governnment exactly what they have in production costs per unit, sale prices, etc.. ???

I bought exactly 4,  grade 8  5/8"s x 4" bolts yesterday with 4 nuts and was charged $5.00 for every bolt and nut. I know it was getting broke off in my 6 by the local JD store! (without even the courtesy of a reacharound) Unfortunately they are the only store within 40 miles that carry grade 8 bolts.

So,, why isn't the Government screwing with every other industries sales prices ?????

Famous last words,, "HI We're from the Government and we're here to HELP YOU!"

("well thats just Great, make wheat $18, corn $8, and Beans $15 !!" )

Ever wonder what would happen if Agriculture set it's prices like Machinery, Chemical, Fertilizer Companies, etc???? 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)