AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Deere survey phone solicitors
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Dan_wcIN
Posted 8/28/2006 09:44 (#39371 - in reply to #39222)
Subject: RE: Got'a Have Fences or the Land is open.

It made a Crop
Found out last year from local Sheriff Deputy no Trespassing Signs only protect enclosed property. Inside Buildings and Fenced in areas. If you don't limit access (i.e. Fence) they are not Trespassing. Now they can't remove and damage your property while there on it. So they could possibly be charged with property damage. It would be fun to entertainment to watch sheriff detain them

Story from last year. Strange truck at Barn site. Engine warm. Had been break ins in area. Called Sheriff. 2 guys come out from behind barn. They told me they were looking for scrap(etc.) I told them they'd need to wait for Sheriff. They did, didn't even make them nervous. Sheriff get there. Said very rarely do they get a chance to catch to them like this. Was pretty sure they in on break-ins. But, since they had not taken anything and we didn't see them in the barns (only area covered by No Trespassing signs). There was nothing they could charge them with. So they held them and talked to them for about half hour to hour.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)