AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Big Iron
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Jim
Posted 9/12/2006 22:04 (#43324 - in reply to #43169)
Subject: Re: go say hi to jim at dawn

Driftless SW Wisconsin
Hey Pudding - I remember our meeting a few years ago here at Big Iron. I learned some things about growing wheat from you. It's good for a row crop guy to learn something about wheat, canola, flax, black beans etc too. Yes I am here again this year. What a good day today - parking was full. Show supppsed to end at 5 pm but we were still talking strip till (with some lager) at 6:30!One of the nice parts of this job is seeing customers year after year. Strip till is a very hot topic here. I was somewhat surprised at the positive attitude of most visitors today given the dry summer and poor crops in some areas. But this is North Dakota...folks are used to nature's curveballs. Strip tilled crops did seem to fare better than some others.We have a nearby customer's 12 row complete Vision strip till bar here. Thanks to the customer if he reads this.Regarding Thursday - I would say Thursday may be a GOOD day to visit. Vendors may have more time to visit. Just come early Thursday.Hope all is well in the south pacific...Jim at Dawn
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)