AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How did you quit dippin' Copenhagen??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

tommyw-5088
Posted 9/13/2006 22:12 (#43582 - in reply to #43463)
Subject: Re: How did you quit dippin' Copenhagen??

south Texas , York Rife Freemason
WorldsWorstFarmer - 9/13/2006 11:23

Switched to Timber Wolf after skoal products went to about 5 bucks a can, chew about a can and a half every day at work, the factory has a deal where if you get caught chewing you get fired on the spot, I been doing it in the plant for 7 years now, nobody has said anything.. Need to quit the smokeing thing, as soon as I walk out the gate I light one up and smoke a pack every day. On the way home I stop at the gas station to reload and pick up a 12 pack, drink 2 or 3 on my way home then the rest while working on machinery or feeding, its hard to quit.
if yuo really want to quit drinking get some o'douls non alchol beer .i drank almost all the time in the tractor after noon .on off days ,way more than a 12 pack ,more like 20-30 beers .started at 10-11 am and drank until midnight or whenever it got too damp to bale .i always thought because i had a sucessful life i could not be a drunk .i did not wreck machinery get a dwi ,beat my wife or anything else .i had done it so long i had it mastered . i got some o'douls to drink in the tractor and only drank a few cases of that .if you really want to quit you cant mess with beer at all ,people like me dont know when to quit and i think you are the same way. a 12 pack ,pack of smokes and a can of snuff every day are costly too. hope you dont feel like im standing on a soapbox preaching ,but i have been there too.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)