AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Denied warranty claim, diesel pickup + chip
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

crb
Posted 9/20/2006 16:11 (#45230 - in reply to #45225)
Subject: Re: Denied warranty claim, diesel pickup + chip

Huntington, IN
It means as soon as I bought, Katrina hit and diesel prices have been high. Right now in our town, gas is 2.19 and diesel is 2.76. BTW.... my wife is the only one who is allowed to give me the ole "whatever":) I used to love chevy trucks until they switched from the 88-98 design. They have turned them into go to town trucks and have taken the rock right out of them. I drove both a 99 chevy half ton and a 99 ford half ton when looking to buy and the ford was made much heavier and was much more durable. My dad roles in a 98 3/4 ton chevy that is a good truck but my 99 ford would pull circles around it. Even my 01 supercrew had as much sack pulling as his chevy. The powerstroke is a whole different story. I understand that is comparing apples to oranges but I am not all that impressed with duramax's there is just something about them that seems cheap. I know many have had trouble with 6.0 powerstrokes but I can't complain a bit about mine with 81k miles. You can bet I will have everything checked out before the 100k warranty mark though.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)