AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Chisel plowing in snow (swMN)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 10/16/2006 06:38 (#51898 - in reply to #51890)
Subject: RE: Yours is the only dumb comment...thanks for the photos!

Chebanse, IL.....

Wow, Dan (don't know him-probably fine guy!) just tries to post some photos of what he's proud of & some here take the oppurtunity to criticize, not constructively either. He didn't even have anyone else to take the photos-did it himself.

I agree w/the many here that realize (by now anyway) that you canNOT judge what others do by your own methods. I think many of us learned that a long time ago from this internet chatting. Sometimes what's going on in other areas as matter-of-fact would shock your own neighbors. Like our friend in Alabama that starts planting corn when we're still plowing snow & trying to unthaw water pipes up here! Doesn't seem right.

Better yet, some of you that severely criticize other methods.....make sure you check back in 5-10 years & let us know if you're doing everything exactly the same as today. Sometimes you can learn from others.

Perhaps a few of the snow-chisel critics can post some random photos of their annual farming methods so the rest of the WORLD can judge their effectiveness & local-basis sanity?

Again Dan-thanks for the pictures & I hope the snow melts soon. Post more pictures if you find time.

Edited by Ron..NE ILL..10/48 10/16/2006 06:41
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)