AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New bigger combine for deere next fall?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

cotman
Posted 10/19/2006 03:22 (#53196 - in reply to #53175)
Subject: Re: New bigger combine for deere next fall?

NW Tennessee

I wasn't trying to tell anyone how they should transport their machinery. I was more or less responding to Rich's statement about making "people eat part of the ditch". Almost like he was bragging about being able to force people off the road. I was expecting to get some "interesting" responses when I made my post. I wasn't disappointed. My point was exactly the same as DG's post, he just took the time to state his case a lot better than I did. I drove a 7720 with a 222 header all over the county for 13 years, didn't even own a header trailer, so I know a little about making people back down myself. But I can't imagine attempting it now. I'm several years older, hopefully wiser, and traffic is much worse. And I do worry more about the image I'm projecting as a farmer than I did back then. But I can assure you (and Rich, too) it has nothing to do with being familiar with the programming on the E! channel!Smile (What is the E! channel anyway?)

Didn't mean to offend anyone with my original post. I knew what I meant and just assumed everybody else did too, I guess.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)