AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

diesel in the gas car
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

don@nebr
Posted 11/4/2006 09:47 (#57951 - in reply to #57838)
Subject: RE: diesel in the gas car

Years ago I had a brand new 1969 Z-28 Camaro. Wife thought it was cool driving it to college about 45 miles each way every day. She filled at the normal station and headed out one morning. Said it ran funny and when it got there it wouldnt shut off. That high compresstion motor was NEVER the same after that. Seemed the bulk delivery guy filled the stations underground tank with diesel instead of Premium. Station said they were "sorry" , Thats all I ever got out of them

Wife drove other cars to death also. IF the wheels go round, push it till they dont,,,then think of trying to get somebody to fix whats wrong, and drive till it drops again. Back out of driveway 20 below, cold motor, foot on floor all the way there. She was a miserable excuse for a wife. Drugs and alcohol sent her down the road. I raised all five kids 'myself'... She is the childrens mother, of whom she is still ripping off the kids 20 years later!! She has a masters degree,, double masters, one of which is in manipulation.

Sorry for some bad memories 'here'. BUT SHE wrecked my motor,,,then coaxed me into selling that car when I didnt want to. GRRRRRRRR....... Your milage may vary but IF you(I mean they) drove it quite a ways and got her good and hot, 'some' damage "MAY" have occured. Took my motor apart some time later and never did find why it didnt run same, but it never did!!--d--

Edited by don@ nebr. 11/4/2006 09:51
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)