AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Apple ICloud Account
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

IHC 1470
Posted 2/10/2018 16:29 (#6568598)
Subject: Apple ICloud Account

Idaho

For the past 2 weeks or so I have been getting multiple calls a day saying my apple I cloud account has been compromised. Calling back the number on the answering machine has not worked. Just a few minutes ago got the call again so this time I answered and was transferred to a representative that I could not understand. Asked they spell out ICloud so I could finally understand what we were even talking about. Asked to talk to this persons supervisor with the hopes I might get someone I could understand. They would not do that kept saying I am here to help you. I again asked for supervisor. We went around that patch a couple of more times with me saying if you will not transfer me to a supervisor I will just hang up. Well of course I started to hear I am here so I hung up.

My question what services or devices use apple ICloud services? As far as I know I do not have any accounts with apple ICloud. No smart phone, internet is provided by Hughes. Run old enough Office package that is still on the computer. So what programs would use ICloud? I did about install covenant eyes a few days ago but think this started before that.

So some sort of scam or is this something to actually check out more.

Thanks.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)